Nurse Practitioner Other job located in Colorado
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking EXPERIENCED, part-time, board certified physician assistants or nurse practitioners to join our Denver, Colorado clinics.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have three or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain Colorado state medical licensure Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric -and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- CareNow-Denver has clinic locations in Highlands Ranch, Greenwood Village, Stapleton, DU Neighborhood, Parker, Quincy & Wadsworth, Aurora and Arvada.
Estimated Hourly Wage Range: $60 - $70 /hour, offers may vary based on relevant factors such as experience, qualifications, skill set and geographic location. CareNow offers discretionary quarterly incentive pay/bonuses based upon individual performance, clinic performance and quality metrics.
The Company offers a competitive benefits package to eligible full-time employees which currently includes the following: paid malpractice, medical, dental, and vision plans, supplemental health protection plans, wellbeing resources, 401(k) with employer matching contributions, employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, life and disability benefits, financial wellbeing resources, family-focused benefits, CME expenses, CME Paid Time-Off, medical license reimbursement, 4 weeks of paid time off (PTO), and Paid Sick and Other Leave as required by Colorado Law.
In some circumstances, sign-on, retention, or relocation bonuses may be offered. Each benefit is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in plan documents, and CareNow reserves the right to modify the benefits it offers from time to time.
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities or equestrian properties with rural acreage.