Nurse Practitioner Other job located in Florida
Job Reference #:
Salary Locum Tenens:
MD Now Urgent Care is seeking experienced, board certified PRN physician assistants or nurse practitioners to join our Ft. Lauderdale, Florida clinics.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have three or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain Florida state medical licensure
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric -and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Paid medical malpractice
About MD Now Urgent Care:
- MD Now is the largest and fastest growing provider of Urgent Care in Florida. The company was founded in 2005 and has grown to 59. We are continuing to grow—and with growth comes opportunity!
- In exciting news, MD Now recently merged with HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading healthcare providers. This benefits HCA by providing convenient outpatient care for their patients. It also connects MD Now patients to a comprehensive statewide network of care including acute care and specialty services should they be needed. We are now in the integration process which is scheduled to be complete by the end of the year.
Below are the filters associated with this job. You may click on a filter to find more jobs like that or click here to start a new search for similar jobs. You may also use the Advanced Search to start your search with this jobs criteria.