Nurse Practitioner Multi Specialty Group job located in Minnesota
Nurse Practitioner Edina, MN 55435
Nurse Practitioner - Part Time to begin. Full Time will be an option eventually OR we will be hiring Two Part Time NPs.
Location: Edina, MN 55435
We are a Regenerative Clinic focusing on chronic pain, neuropathy, spine, and joint conditions (no narcotics or surgery). We are seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner for our growing practice. This is an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner who is drawn to business opportunities, innovation and wants to reap extra financial benefits from contributing towards a lucrative practice. The ideal candidate is forward thinking, flexible and has an entrepreneur mindset that strives toward finding better ways to do things for their patients and the practice.
When you join our practice, you’re not just another employee; you’re a valued partner who will be rewarded for further enriching the practice.
Required Clinical Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a general nurse practitioner
- 1+ years administering injections (Joint, SubQ, IM)
- Must be able to provide pre and post treatment care options, treatment plans and patient education
- Must chart and document all consultations, procedures, recommendations and follow-up care
Examples of Clinical Duties:
- We realize you may not have experience in some or all of these following clinical duties. You will be trained on all procedures and treatments.
- Provide and supervise all clinic services
- New patient and follow up consultations and exams (specific to chronic pain, neuropathy, spine, and joint damage)
- Regenerative Injections
- Nutritional Injections
- NCV / EMG testing
- IV Nutrition
- DME (Durable Medical Equipment). Specific bracing for knee and spine patients
- Nutritional Supplement Recommendations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
Please send CV to (Login for Information)
Brian Torchin / CEO