Nurse Practitioner Multi Specialty Group job located in Minnesota
Nurse Practitioner Minneapolis, Minnesota
The family nurse practitioners who run our primary care clinics support, guide, and encourage our clients to take the lead in their health care. We offer convenient and connected access to personalized, caring, high-quality healthcare services that fit into our clients’ busy lives.
Locations: Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota
- Provide the full scope of primary care services.
- Develop and manage your patient panel.
- Provide care for acute, chronic, and well visits both in the clinic and via telemedicine.
- Contribute to ongoing improvement and growth of The Clinic.
- Master’s or doctorate in nursing
- 2+ years of NP experience in primary care
- Current DEA certification
- Active national board certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- You should have a passion for health promotion and disease prevention.
- We seek a creative problem solver who is flexible and adaptable.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously.
Please send resume to (Login for Information)
Brian Torchin / CEO