Nurse Practitioner Hospital Based job located in Virginia
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve.
We are looking for Acute Care APP's to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Chippenham Hospital.
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 250 providers in 35 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, Paid Time off, and more
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Opportunity Specifics – Chippenham Hospital
• 32-beds combined Med/Surg/Trauma ICU
• Open ICU with mandatory consult from the ICC intensivist on all adult ICU cases
• 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 2 MDs day coverage/1 MD night coverage
• Average census 15 patients per day
• Fulltime, Part-time, and PRN positions available