Pediatrics-Emergency Medicine Multi Specialty Group job located in California
Seeking a full time and part time Pediatrician for a Pediatric practice in Sacramento California
Must be able to see Pediatric Patients
- Seeing patients in the office. History, exam, diagnosis and treatment as needed.
- Procedures: Suture removal, Staple removal, superficial I&D, easily accessible FB removal from nose & ear. Cryotherapy for wart removal. Tying of skin tags and extra digits with suture material. Silver Nitrate cauterization, bladder catheterization.
- Responding to calls from patients, pharmacies, etc.
- Reviewing labs, x-ray reports, etc.
- Completing patient charts
- Completing forms and other request by patient’s e.g. Sports forms, notes for school etc.
- Reviewing notes incoming from consultants, ED/UC, hospital inpatients etc
Competitive MGMA compensation package
Please send CV to (Login for Information)
1315 Walnut ST. Suite 619
Philadelphia, PA 19107