Physician Assistant Other job located in Nevada
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking a full-time advanced practice provider with an occupational medicine interest and experienced background to join our Las Vegas, NV market. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00.
- Has current experience working in occupational medicine
- Board certified
- Has a Nevada state medical licensure and DEA
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
Located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to three professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL and WNBA.