Psychiatry Multi Specialty Group job located in Mississippi
- Remote position - Work from the comfort of your own home!
- Comprehensive malpractice insurance included
- Direct deposits for your convenience
(Login for Information) is seeking a qualified Telemedicine Psychiatrist in Mississippi. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Telemedicine Psychiatrist needed to provide virtual care. This is a flexible, fully remote opportunity where you can provide consults from a private setting of your choice.
• Work from home!
• Flexible schedule to accommodate full-time and part-time availability
• Provide telephone or video consultations
• Initial consultation time averages 45-55 minutes
• Follow-up consultation time averages 15-20 minutes
• Integrated telehealth platform with built-in video and EMR module
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Psychiatry
• Valid Mississippi medical license
(Login for Information) Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting (Login for Information).
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
(Login for Information) is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #14302