Psychiatry Hospital Based job located in Mississippi
- 100% Remote - can reside anywhere in U.S.
- Perform psychiatric consults in the ED
- Minimum of 32 hrs/wk
As a high growth company expanding into new markets, QLER has immediate openings available for board certified psychiatrists to work remotely as part of the on-demand team performing ER consults via tele-medicine.
To qualify for one of these positions within the QLER organization:
- Able to work a minimum of 32 hours a week in an on-demand tele-medicine setting performing ER consults
- Be proficient in using a computer for web-based visits
- Clean background
- Board Certified in Psychiatry with an active license to practice in the U.S.
Come join the QLER “family” of physicians. We offer competitive salaries, as well as PTO and other benefits. We provide the necessary equipment and are responsible to fill your schedule. You can do this from the privacy of your home or office. We will get you a license, and DEA if necessary. QLER takes care of the billing and collections, so you can focus on offering the best patient care.
- Be able to see patients for a minimum of 32 hours a week as a W-2 employee
- We are not able to sponsor J1 Visa candidates
- Must currently reside in the US
- Have a professional designated work area, free from distractions
- Have secure high speed internet service
- Computer savvy
- Maintain Board certification and CME’s
- Able to offer a pleasant professional service to all
- Be able to bill Medicare
- Have a clean background
- All nights open from 6pm to 6am
- Weekends only, anytime (day or night) Friday through Monday 6am
WORK OFFICE, LOCATION AND TRAVEL
QLER operates in a 100% distributed workforce. This role is intended to be performed in a home office or private office setting. Meetings and employee interactions are conducted via videoconference and the Microsoft Teams platform; as such, a broadband connection is required. Travel is anticipated to be minimal (if at all) in this position. Physical requirements include general office demands.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The annual salary range is negotiable based on the candidate’s experience, and other relevant factors. QLER offers paid time off, health, dental, and a 401K plan to all full-time employees.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV and contact information
QLER is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.