The candidate must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in his/her assigned area. The skills and knowledge needed to provide such may be gained through education, training and experience.
Advantages of working in our non-profit CHC setting include:
· Salary plus incentive compensation.
· Potential for Federal or State Loan Repayment (HPSA score of 17).
· Opportunity for professional collaboration with our 50+ multi-disciplinary clinicians encompassing psychiatry, psychotherapy, pediatrics, family practice,internal medicine, OB/GYN, nurse midwifery, oral health, and pharmacy provides enhanced continuity of care for patients.
· Option to serve as a clinical preceptor with academic appointment.
· Benefits include Vacation, Sick, Continuing Education leaves; Medical, Life, Long Term Disability insurances; Tax Deferred Retirement Plan and CME allotment.
· Company paid license, DEA and Board Certification.
· Professional liability coverage under Federal Tort Claims Act.
· On site pharmacy, lab, and radiology.
· Interview expenses and relocation assistance available.