Urgent Care Surgical Center/Clinic job located in Vermont
- Physician led and owned!,High Retention Rate!,Up to $75K Bonus Potential!
Up to $75K bonus potential - Urgent Care Physician needed – Brattleboro, Vermont – High Retention Rate – Physician owned and led!
(Login for Information) Urgent Care is recruiting an Urgent Care physician for their location in Brattleboro, Vermont. We boast a high retention rate because we are a physician owned and physician led organization with high quality patient care as our #1 focus. We have 13 locations throughout Northern New England and we continue to grow. Join 1 other physician and advanced practice provider in Brattleboro, Vermont. Will consider Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine candidates.
- Schedule is 3 (12 hr) shifts per week
- Flexible scheduling with mostly 12-hour shifts
- Docutap EMR
- Join 1 Physician and 1 Advanced Practice provider
- Double coverage with an Advanced Provider as needed.
- Additional support with Medical Assistants and LPNs or Paramedics.
- Base hourly rate with up to $75K bonus potential
- $2500 for CME
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k with Employer contribution up to 5%
- State of the art facilities
- On-site laboratory, x-ray and prescription services
- Open 7 days per week from 8am-8pm
Brattleboro is nestled between the New Hampshire and Massachusetts border. Home to a thriving arts community and named one of the 100 Best Small Art Towns in America. IT was ranked #9 among “art towns” with a population of 30,000 or under. It boasts numerous annual festivals and tournaments including Brattleboro Women’s Film festival and Fred Harris Memorial Alpine Ski Jumping tournament to name a few. Brattleboro has a diverse mix of both public and private schools. Brattleboro has an international flair because of the SIT Graduate Institute offering degrees in internationally-oriented concentrations.