Anesthesiology Multi Specialty Group job located in Florida
Seeking a full time Interventional Pain Doctor, Spine Physician for private practice medical office in Tampa Florida
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performs Surgery in which peri-operative medication and sedation are used intravenously, making post-operative monitoring necessary.
- Participates in administrative decision making and recommends and approves policies and procedures
- Participates in the development and periodic evaluation of policies and procedures and reviews the policies and procedures manual annually.
- Understands mulit-facility corporate policies, procedures and strategies for effecting and dealing with change.
- Participates in disciplinary actions of the organization when appropriate
- Participates in the process to ensure the appropriateness and quality of medical care and medically related care
- Maintains knowledge of state and national standards for Level II Surgery care and ensures the facility meet the minimal acceptable standards of care
- Understands basic research methods, utilizes sound research methods when conducting medical care evaluations
- Participates in the surveillance and promotion in the health safety, and welfare of employees
- Fosters a sense of self-worth and professionalism among employees
- Monitors patient behavior to prevent employee injury
- Monitors community trends to infectious diseases
- Keeps staff informed of potential hazards to their health and safety
- Helps articulate the company’s mission to the community
- Acts as an advocate for the company, encourages and facilitates community involvement in the activities of the facility, and assists the community in achieving a realistic understanding of the facility’s capabilities and services
- Participates in establishing policies and procedures for assuring that the rights of individuals (staff members and community members) are respected
- Assures the right of patients to self-determination, privacy, and confidentiality
- Understands and applies legal precedents that relate to patients’ rights.
- Documents and reviews patient notes on a daily basis
Office hours and days candidate will work: Monday-Friday
Salary (range): Salary offered commensurate with experience.
Please send CV to (Login for Information)