Critical Care job located in Florida
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healt(Login for Information)re has partnered with (Login for Information), one of the nation’s largest healt(Login for Information)re networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Blake Medical Center in Bradenton, FL.
1 Physician day/ 1 Physician night model
Level 2 trauma center but no trauma ICU coverage
Cardiac ICU as requested but not typically covered
Average census 16
Internal Medicine GME program where you would have bedside teaching responsibilities
• Blake Medical Center - This 383-bed tertiary hospital has served Manatee and Sarasota county communities since 1973, with specialty programs including a Level II Trauma Center and one of only six state designated Burn Centers in Florida. In 2014, Blake treated more than 88,670 patients, with a wide range of services including emergency, cardiovascular surgery with TAVR, cancer care, joint replacement, back surgery and rehabilitation. Blake has been named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the nation nine times.
About ICC Healt(Login for Information)re
• ICC Healt(Login for Information)re employees over 240 providers in 29 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the (Login for Information) system of care. (Login for Information) owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with (Login for Information).
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through (Login for Information)’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with (Login for Information) provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Community Information – Bradenton, Florida
Blake is located in Bradenton, on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and adjacent to some of Florida’s most popular beaches including Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island. In addition to great fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful sunsets, the area boasts one of the southeast’s largest discount shopping outlets in nearby Ellenton.