Critical Care job located in Florida
100% Critical Care duties, serving one flagship hospital
• Join intensivist group with developed protocols resulting in documented improved patient outcomes while providing superior quality of life for medical staff members
• Qualifications: Candidates must be BE/BC in critical care - Pulmonary/CC or Internal Medicine/CC or Anesthesiology/CC.
Hospital Employed Inpatient Critical Care Intensivists Opportunity in beautiful Trinity, Florida. 28 ICU beds ( 19 medical / 9 Surgical), Avg. 12 patient seen per day, (7 a-7 p & 7 p – 7).
The ICC Intensivist is expected to lead daily multidisciplinary rounds and provide a consultation on all patients admitted to the ICU. The Intensivist are expected to provide critical care consultations hospital-wide and build strong collaborative relationship with referring primary care and consulting physicians, as well as actively participate in ongoing quality improvement initiatives.
- A Very Competitive salary
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
- Medical Insurance Policy (Family, Individual)
- Dental Insurance Policy
- Vision Insurance Policy
- Term Life Insurance Policy
- Long-term, Short term disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation – Distributed twice annually
- CME Reimbursement
- Matched 401k Program
- Stock Options
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF ICC HEALT(Login for Information)RE INTENSIVIST GROUP
? Reputation: Leading model for Clinical Excellence, Effective EBM protocols/policies, best clinical practice.
? ICC Intensivists: Strong clinical skills, effective TEAM building, strong communication, highly regarded.
? Fidelity: Nationwide organization, (Login for Information) entity, large road map for future expansion.
? Leadership: Strong company physician and executive leadership, Facility and Regional Directors for Medical Operations.
? Network: Opportunities in multiple locations, multiple states nationwide and in varying ICU structures (community, tertiary care and teaching facilities.)
? Resources: Access to robust ICU dashboard (for (Login for Information) programs,) Committees for clinical initiatives, Peer review.
? Employment Benefits: Robust benefit package (medical/ dental/ vision insurance), Long/short-term disability, Term Life, Vacation, 401K, CME.
? Career Growth/ Development: Opportunities for leadership role, clinical oversight committee participation, GME participation.