Critical Care job located in Florida
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healt(Login for Information)re has partnered with (Login for Information), one of the nation’s largest healt(Login for Information)re networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at West Florida Hospital in Pensacola, FL.
Recruiting for a Program Director and Staff openings
1 Physician and 1 APP day shift / 1 Physician night Shift
Equal nights/days shared
26-bed MedSurg ICU and 10-bed CCU
Average census 27-32
Must be comfortable with Neuro ICU patients, (growing neuro program, and are moving towards comprehensive stroke designation)
GME program to begin in the summer of 2021
• West Florida Hospital - West Florida Healt(Login for Information)re is proud to be the area's leading health care facility in quality outcomes performance. In addition to receiving an A Rating in Patient Safety from the Leapfrog Group since Fall of 2015, West Florida Healt(Login for Information)re is also the area's first Accredited Chest Pain Center and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. West Florida Healt(Login for Information)re is also the first hospital in the state of Florida to have earned Atrial Fibrillation with Electrophysiology Services Accreditation. In addition, West Florida Healt(Login for Information)re is an Advanced Primary Stroke Center and offers specialized Emergency Department services tailored specifically to the needs of seniors as well as a Kids' ER dedicated to serving the emergency medical needs of children. The West Florida Healt(Login for Information)re campus includes the acute care hospital, the area's only comprehensive, CARF-accredited physical rehabilitation hospital, and a behavioral health facility. Affiliated with (Login for Information), the nation's leading provider of healt(Login for Information)re, West Florida Healt(Login for Information)re meets the community's healt(Login for Information)re needs in major services such as cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, oncology, orthopedics, robotic-assisted surgery, critical care, neurology/neurosurgery, emergency care, urology, behavioral health, gastroenterology, obstetrics, pulmonary, and rehabilitative medicine.
About ICC Healt(Login for Information)re
• ICC Healt(Login for Information)re employees over 240 providers in 29 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the (Login for Information) system of care. (Login for Information) owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with (Login for Information).
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through (Login for Information)’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with (Login for Information) provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Community Information – Pensacola, Florida
The Pensacola Bay Area offers visitors the best of both worlds: 52 miles of sun-drenched, sugar-white beaches alongside a historic town rich with culture and Southern hospitality. Resting on the banks of Pensacola Bay, the quaint downtown takes visitors back in time. Pensacola offers 450 years of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique shopping and many festivals throughout the year celebrating everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras.
From miles of sugar white beaches to historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald water to trendy nightlife, Pensacola has something for everyone.
(Login for Information)
Together, we champion the practice of medicine for a healthier world.?
(Login for Information)