Family Practice Other job located in Oregon
Please go to (Login for Information)
(Login for Information) prides itself on being an innovative health system that pioneers unique and creative ways to provide and improve patient access to health care. Since our founding in 2002 we have proudly served insured and uninsured patients regardless of age, ethnicity, or income.
We focus on a holistic approach to patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way. At (Login for Information), you will work with incredibly dedicated and mission-centered peers and be part of a dynamic team based environment. Our organization maintains a HPSA rating of 17 and qualifies for National Health Scholars, National Health Service Corps and other Loan Repayment Programs.
(Login for Information) offers more than just a job, it is a lifestyle. A lifestyle of serving others. A lifestyle of being an integral part of your community. A lifestyle that offers work/life balance. A lifestyle of enjoying the outdoors! Central Oregon offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river! A lifestyle that improves lives, including yours. Of course, we also offer a great benefit package!
Provide clinical care to a primarily underserved patient population and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, in collaboration with other clinicians, to support the behavioral, physical, and psychosocial needs of a diverse patient population within a primary care setting.
• Provides direct patient care within the scope of primary care medicine in an outpatient, and in certain circumstances inpatient settings.
• Examines, diagnoses, and treats acute and chronic medical conditions.
• Provides care which reflects health care cost consciousness and addresses social determinants of health.
• Effectively utilizes team based care model, leveraging expertise of all members of multi-disciplinary team.
• Maintains accurate electronic health records of patients and completes documentation in timely manner.