Gastroenterology Single Specialty Group job located in Florida
- Live on FL's beautiful east coast, Cocoa Beach
- Physician-owned network
- Defined, 12-month partnership track
(Login for Information), LLP is a premier gastroenterology network providing unparalleled gastroenterology services and fostering advanced research for digestive health problems. Comprised of 70+ providers and 24 locations, FDHS is one of the largest single-specialty, physician-owned GI practices in the state. We adapt to the ever-evolving face of medicine and continue to expand our reach to communities that need our care.
When you join FDHS, you become part of a nationally acclaimed team striving to deliver high-quality, personalized care while treating patients like family. Our physician network equips you with:
- Advanced technologies & ancillary services including our pathology lab, endoscopy suites, imaging centers, infusion therapy centers and collaborative studies from our nationally recognized research institute.
- Flexibility to balance work requirements and personal life through support staff and resources.
- Competitive compensation and a partnership track with matriculation often in as little as 12 months.
Thank you for your time and interest in our practice. We encourage you to apply and we look forward to speaking with you personally. Please email (Login for Information) for more information.
Living in Brevard County
Brevard County residents enjoy a picture-perfect Florida retreat, studded with natural wonders and exciting attractions like Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral and air force facilities nearby.
Families of all sizes can enjoy a rocket launch, soak up the sub-tropical climate on a picture-perfect beach, kayak through a naturally bioluminescent waterway, see majestic sea turtles and enjoy natural surroundings all year round. (Login for Information).