Gastroenterology Single Specialty Group job located in Florida
- Optional call
- Live on FL's beautiful northern coast
- Physician-owned network
Take over an established practice in Fort Walton Beach with a extensive patient base built over 25 years. Need a gastroenterologist who is interested in taking the reins of a care center from a retiring physician, with the support of one of the largest GI networks in the country.
Comprised of 70+ providers and 24 locations, (Login for Information) is one of Florida’s largest single-specialty, physician-owned GI networks in the state. This established group provides you with:
- Ownership in surgery center, our pathology lab, research institute, real estate and more.
- Flexibility to balance work requirements and personal life through support staff and resources.
- Comprehensive ancillary services including our pathology lab and collaborative studies from our nationally recognized research institute.
- Varied levels of care
- Full support staff and ancillary services
- Robust benefits package, including, dental, health, life insurance, among others
- CME reimbursement and professional growth opportunities
- Practice autonomy
At FDHS, you become part of a nationally acclaimed team striving to deliver high-quality, personalized care while fostering advanced research for digestive health problems. FDHS adapts to the ever-evolving face of medicine and continues to expand our reach.
Living on the Emerald Coast
Brilliant white beaches with sugary sand, world-famous fishing and emerald water define Okaloosa County. Nestled against the warm Gulf waters in northwest Florida, Okaloosa County – known as the Emerald Coast – is home to culinary adventures, endless water activities and world-class shopping. It’s no wonder the county draws visitors from around the world to its coast!
Thank you for your time and interest. We encourage you to apply and we look forward to speaking with you personally.