Gastroenterology Single Specialty Group job located in Florida
- ERCP/EUS needed
- Live on FL's beautiful West Coast
- Physician-owned network
(Login for Information), LLP, is seeking a gastroenterologist to join one of its West Coast practices to serve the area’s growing patient community. Comprised of 70+ providers and 24 locations, FDHS is one of Florida’s largest single-specialty, physician-owned GI networks in the state. This established group provides you with:
- Competitive compensation, robust bonus structure and a defined, 12-month partnership track
- Opportunity for ownership in a surgery center, our pathology lab, research institute and more.
- Flexibility to balance work requirements and personal life through support staff and resources.
- Comprehensive ancillary services including our pathology lab and collaborative studies from our nationally recognized research institute.
- Varied levels of care
- Full support staff and ancillary services
- Robust benefits package, including, dental, health, life insurance, among others
- CME reimbursement and professional growth opportunities
- Practice autonomy
At FDHS, you become part of a nationally acclaimed team striving to deliver high-quality, personalized care while fostering advanced research for digestive health problems. FDHS adapts to the ever-evolving face of medicine and continues to expand our reach.
Thank you for your time and interest. We encourage you to apply and we look forward to speaking with you personally.