Hematology Other job located in Florida
Miami, Florida - Hematology/Oncology
Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time Hematologist/Oncologist to split his/her time between a new multi-specialty practice in Miami, FL.
While working in conjunction with several PCPs and specialists, as well as several other administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction as well as champion the Miami Dade communities for infusion services. In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for both research and community hematology/oncology and be fully committed to mission of the Medical Center.
* Provide care in both high-functioning ambulatory and hospital settings
* Research affiliated and community based practice
* Share care responsibilities and coverage with other team members
* Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system
* Significant opportunities for Medical Directorship
* Medical Degree from an Accredited University
* Florida Medical License
* Board Eligible or Board Certified in Hematology/Oncology
* Some Experience preferred
* Committed to Medical Center and the communities we serve
* Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
* A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System