Internal Medicine-Geriatrics Other job located in Florida
- Board Certified Required
- Certification in Gerontology Required
- Bilingual (Spanish/Creole) Preferred
(Login for Information) (HCN) is seeking a Geriatrician-Physician to join our team. HCN is a Federally Qualified Health Center located in Collier County on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida. HCN has been providing primary care to underserved patients for over 40 years.
Healthcare Network offers our care team members a competitive wage, comprehensive benefit package and the opportunity to serve in a mission-minded organization. For more information on our community organization, visit our website at (Login for Information).
The Geriatrician treats all types of diseases and illnesses, both acute and chronic, physical and behavioral, as well as providing preventive care to the older patients. Providing the best quality care to evaluate and manage the unique health care needs and treatment preferences of the older patient population.
- Education/Training Level:
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine
- Must have Certification in Gerontology
- maintain medical licensure and required CME credits
- Licenses & Certifications
- Possession of a current Florida license to practice medicine
- Communication Skills
- Possess effective communication skills and interpersonal skills with patients, families and members of health care team
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish or Haitian Creole) desirable but not necessary
- Technology Skills
- Must be proficient with electronic health records (eHR)