Internal Medicine-Geriatrics job located in Florida
Job Reference #:
Salary Locum Tenens:
Chapters Health System
Established in 1983, Chapters Health System (CHS) has been a progressive leader in hospice, palliative care and home health. CHS is committed to improving the lives of those affected by advancing age and illness. The long-established non-profit organization provides compassionate, patient-centered care at every step of a patient’s journey. CHS gives their patients independence when possible, comfort when necessary, and dignity at all times.
• Provide oversight of medical staff – 21 providers
• Monday – Friday work schedule
• Responsibilities – 80-90% administrative; 10-20% clinical
• Minimum two years of experience in Hospice or Palliative Medicine; minimum five years of experience in management/leadership
• BC/BE by American Board of Medical Specialties (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or a recognized specialties) required; Hospice and Palliative Medicine Certification preferred, but not required
Chapters Health System is honored by its re-certification, for the second year in a row, by the Great Place to Work® Institute, in the Aging Services category. It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in the work they’re doing.
Tampa made a name for itself in 2019 as one of the country's top places to live, work, and vacation!
Tampa, Florida is a city on Tampa Bay, on the west coast of Florida, near the Gulf of Mexico. The City has a population of approximately 392,890 and continues to grow thanks to good schools, excellent healthcare and several Fortune 1000 companies doing business there. Tampa is most well-known for its beautiful top-rated Gulf Coast beaches, world class theme parks, 3 major pro sports teams, and year-round sunshine.
Below are the filters associated with this job. You may click on a filter to find more jobs like that or click here to start a new search for similar jobs. You may also use the Advanced Search to start your search with this jobs criteria.