Internal Medicine Other job located in California
- No call,Excellent Benefits,Competitive Salary
Are you searching for the perfect work/life balance and are you passionate about having free evenings and weekends to spend time with family and friends? Are you passionate about finding a quality place to work every single day? Concentra Medical Center is recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible, Clinic Based motivated and engaged Physician, for our Center Medical Director (CMD) positions at the following Concentra locations:
**17487 E. Hurley Street City of Industry, CA 91744**
We are the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, and we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace. Our mission is to keep America’s workforce healthy, one patient at a time.
What can you expect when you build your career with the leader in workplace health? Time to focus on what you love and what makes you happy, your patients – we dramatically reduce paperwork and administrative tasks. We want you to have more time to enjoy your life – no rounds, weekends or holidays. We offer fantastic opportunities to advance your career – we want to share our success with the people who help build Concentra as a leader in workforce health. That’s the exciting reality you’ll discover at Concentra.
Preferred Physicians will have an active state license, a current DEA, and be eligible for enrollment in Medicare. You will work Monday through Friday 8A-5P, with no call and no weekends.
As the CMD, you will treat 3-4 patients per hour, during an average day. Most patient visits treated in the center, are for the following:
- You will handle lacerations (suturing required), burns, bites, sprains/strains, and any (musculoskeletal) injuries will be evaluated by you, and referred to our onsite PT team for further assessment.
- We have opportunities for injury follow-up care and management.
- Pre-employment/fitness for duty and maintenance physical exams for various occupations including: police, firefighters, transportation industry, aviation, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, etc. Concentra Clinicians maintain their Department of Transportation certification.
- Patients of all ages are treated for common Urgent Care acute conditions such as: cough, cold, flu, strep, minor injuries, etc. UC cases account for only about 5% of the patients we see. This may fluctuate slightly with the seasons.
- Immigration physicals, travel immunizations and sports physicals are also common.
We offer full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, in addition to matching 401K, Paid time off, Holiday time off, CME time off, and extended illness days. Outstanding Benefits and Salary compliment your work/life balance.