Med-Peds Multi Specialty Group job located in Michigan
• OSF Medical Group in Escanaba, MI, is seeking an additional Med/Peds Physician.
• OSF St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group is a Critical Access Hospital which provides not only acute care, but Emergency Services, Surgery, Rehabilitation, and a robust ambulatory practice. We are the sole community hospital for the South Central Upper Peninsula. We service approximately 45,000 lives
• OSF St. Francis Hospital, a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, where caregivers provide quality patient focused care.
• OSF St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group has been serving the South Central Upper Peninsula since 1884, caring for neighbors, friends, and families from birth throughout the stages of life. Our caregivers combine skill, experience, compassion, and state-of-the-art technology to provide our patients and their guests with the best possible experience each and every time they come to us for care.
• We are dedicated to raising the level of health in the communities we serve with education, collaboration with other health services and organizations, and the development of new services to meet our communities’ needs.
• Escanaba, Michigan is located on the northwestern shores of Lake Michigan. Located in the heart of Delta County, Escanaba is the third-largest city in the Upper Peninsula and has a growing population of over 16,000.
• Escanaba boasts over 400 acres of maintained parks and playgrounds, a diverse downtown shopping district, a quality educational system, and a variety of cultural opportunities including a local art center, community theatre, and a municipal band.
• Lake Michigan and plenty of state and national parks being a stone's throw away, the Delta County area provides four seasons of recreational opportunities including fishing, hunting, hiking, snowmobiling, skiing, canoeing, swimming and boating, to name a few.
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled