Nephrology Other job located in California
Seeking Nephrology Critical Care in Northern California; seeking candidates available for 2020/2021start.
- 4 physician group (3 Neph/critical care and 1 pulm/critical care)
- Friendly and cohesive physician team
- Large CKD and ESRD patient base
- Busy hospital practice – 50/50 Neph/CC
- Patient centric
- Dedicated medical and support staff
- Coverage provided to two hospitals, 1 LTAC and 3 dialysis centers
- Short commute time and minimal driving
- Bi-weekly rotations
- Generous compensation and benefit package
- 1 year partnership track with earning potential >$400k
- Great benefits
- Emphasis on a healthy life balance
- Mid-size city that offers affordable housing in family friendly neighborhoods, great restaurants and shopping
- Many outdoor activities including cycling trails, fishing, hiking and skiing
- BC/BE in nephrology
- This position may be able to provide support to H1b visa holders
Want to know more about this nephrology job in California?
Visit our website at (Login for Information) REF: PLT-314 for location and practice details on this opportunity as well as other nephrology jobs across the US. Register or log in to your account (Login for Information) to apply for this job or you may email your CV to us directly at (Login for Information) for immediate consideration or call (Login for Information) to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.