Nephrology Other job located in Florida
Nephrology job in Florida; seeking two nephrologists available for immediate start.
- 100% nephrology
- Well-established group
- Three (3) advanced practitioners
- Available opening due to relocation/retirement
- Immediate patient base for new physicians
- Large ESRD and CKD patient base
- Well known in the community for quality renal care
- Collaborative and respectful work environment
- Competitive salary guarantee w/sign on bonus
- Potential for immediate medical directorship
- Partnership track
- Some of the most beautiful beaches on the Gulf
- Lots of amenities and activities available
- Culturally diverse city, top rated schools, restaurants and shopping
- New graduates and experienced nephrologists welcome
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine and Nephrology
- Unable to provide support to candidates with visas
We are seeking a BC/BE nephrologist, or two, to join our team. Our group has been providing compassionate and quality renal care in beautiful Panama City, FL for more than 40 years. The hospitals and dialysis centers are in close proximity to each other, which keeps driving to a minimum. Additionally, we have three nurse practitioners that assist with dialysis rounds and clinic visits. We offer a warm environment that fosters equality among our physicians and symmetry between their personal and professional lives.
Panama City offers some of the most beautiful beaches in the country for you to enjoy. In 2019, Southern Living ranked Panama City the third best beach town in the United States. In addition to the beaches there are a plethora of water based activities, shopping, restaurants and other outdoor activities. The sun is shining most days of the year with an average temperature of 78 degrees.
We have a successful track record when it comes to partnership. We offer a salary guarantee and track to partnership that includes shared medical directorship revenue. There is potential for medical directorships before partnership. Benefits include, health insurance, retirement, four weeks of vacation, a generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
Candidates should be licensed in Florida, have strong clinical and communication skills and appreciate a hands on approach to clinical care. Other desirable attributes include a friendly personality, good work ethic, and self-motivation. Preference will be given to candidates available in 2020.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in Florida?
Contact us at (Login for Information). Please include your CV and reference job ID PLT-231. You may also contact us at (Login for Information) to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.