Nephrology Other job located in Michigan
Nephrology Job in Michigan is actively seeking applicants for 2019
- Lakeside community
- 90 minutes from major metro
- Two year partnership track with no buy-in
- Competitive salary with bonus incentives
- Full paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for physician
- Relocation assistance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Equal call for all MDs
- Above average vacation and CME allowance
- 6 physician practice
- Medical Directorship opportunities
- Profit Sharing and 401K retirement plan
- Real Estate average price per square foot-$82
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- New graduates and experienced nephrologists welcome
- Visa assistance unavailable
Solid and well respected Michigan practice seeks a caring, well-trained nephrologist to join their ranks no later than summer 2019. This is a true suburban community near the shores of Lake Michigan with deep roots and a warm, welcoming personality. The ideal physician will have ties to the area and want to make Western Michigan their long term home. Perfect for a young and growing family with excellent school options and a very active, lake-centered lifestyle. Applicants must be BC/BE IM/Nephrology with NO visa assistance, superb communication skills and team-focused approach to patient care. Candidates with an interest in Interventional Nephrology are welcome as there is the potential to train on the job, but this is not a requirement for application. The compensation package is above average with many thoughtful extras. This group has a large and loyal staff with very little turnover in the physician or care team. They are waiting to welcome a new associate to their family and can accept experienced applicants who are available now or graduates who will be transitioning out of fellowship next summer. Package includes a comfortable, family-friendly call schedule and generous vacation allotment.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in Michigan?
Contact us at (Login for Information). Please include your CV and reference job ID PLT-147. You may also contact us at (Login for Information) to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.