Nephrology Other job located in Oklahoma
General Nephrology job in Oklahoma; seeking candidates available in 2019.
Just the highlights:
- Large practice
- Staple in the community for renal care
- Transparency and collaboration among physician team
- Excellent medical and support staff
- Large CKD and ESRD practice
- Above average salary guarantee for first two years
- Partnership track
- Major metro that still retains its friendliness and the feel of a smaller city
- City has growing economy
- Scenic destinations, outdoor recreation, and cultural attractions
- Excellent schools, the city has been ranked among having the some of the nation’s best colleges and places to live
- Short commute time and minimal driving
- New graduates and experienced nephrologists welcome
- Unable to provide support to candidates with visas
We are seeking an ambitious and personable nephrologist to join our team of 9 physicians. Our physician team provides the very best of care to the renal patients in our community so it is not a surprise that we continue to grow. As part of our physician team you will enjoy a collaborative and supportive work environment. We have a great medical and office staff to make sure every detail is covered so you can focus on your patients. Our group has regionalized offices and coverage areas so you spend more time with your patients than driving. As a leading provider in the Tulsa area, we are medical directors at more than a dozen clinics and provide interventional services.
As the second largest city in Oklahoma, Tulsa offers a great place to live and work. We have the second shortest commute times in the United States for a city of our size. Our culturally diverse city has good schools and great neighborhoods. Enjoy all four seasons without all the snow and deep freeze temperatures that plague most of the Midwest.
A few fun facts about Tulsa:
- The University of Tulsa Library has a ghost famous for mischievous deeds.
- We have one of the largest concentrations of Art Deco architecture.
- Oktoberfest celebration is one of the top in the entire world.
- And, we have some strange laws such as technically not being allowed to open a soda bottle without supervision of a licensed engineer. So if you are feeling a little rebellious Tulsa is the place to do it – open that soda bottle unsupervised.
Our practice offers a highly competitive salary guarantee and a track to partnership, attractive call schedule and excellent benefits. Visa assistance is available for this opportunity at this time.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in Oklahoma?
Contact us at (Login for Information). Please include your CV and reference job ID PLT-233. You may also contact us at (Login for Information) to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.