Neurology job located in Texas
Methodist Physician Practices is seeking a Movement Disorders Neurologist to join a comprehensive, neurological practice in San Antonio, Texas. The individual will provide direct patient care to patients with a full range of hyperkinetic and kypokinetic movement disorders in an outpatient clinic setting. Our growing city was recently named by U.S. News and World Report as the #2 best place to live in Texas, and #14 in all of the US!
• Dynamic, growing practice also includes neurohospitalists
• M-F, outpatient only
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Prefer fellowship trained
• Eligible for Licensure in Texas
• New or experienced physicians encouraged to apply!
• Texas is a tort reform state and has no state income tax!
Facts about Methodist Hospital:
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• 87 Dedicated Neuro Beds
• Neuro Intensive Care Coverage
• Neuro Interventional Radiology Team
About Methodist Healt(Login for Information)re System of San Antonio
• Methodist Healt(Login for Information)re System – San Antonio is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually.
• The System team is comprised of 11,000 employees, making Methodist Healt(Login for Information)re System the second largest private employer in San Antonio.
• The health system is equally co-owned by both (Login for Information) Healt(Login for Information)re and the Methodist Healt(Login for Information)re Ministries.
• Visit (Login for Information) to learn more.
About San Antonio, Texas
The San Antonio MSA has grown by 11.75% between 2010 and 2016 and is predicted to increase an additional 8.12% by 2021. San Antonio is also projected to welcome 1.1 million new residents by 2040 and demographically represents what the US will look like in the future. This type of growth gives you every advantage to be successful!
What does San Antonio offer?
The city offers more than just great Tex Mex cuisine; in fact it has become a foodie’s dream. Plus, there are over 140 parks and 150 miles worth of walking, hiking, and biking trails to help burn off all the delicious food SA has to offer. In case you have not heard, San Antonio is a great place for families as it is home to major theme parks, several museums and the only Smithsonian outside of the Nation’s Capital! The list of amenities goes on and on; the best thing you can do is contact me for more information!