Neurology Hospital Based job located in Texas
Board Certified or Board Eligible(if recent graduate) NEUROLOGY physician.
Join an established group in the community.
- Anticipated standard call of 10 days to include one weekend
- Knowledge of Stroke Protocol is preferred
- Ability to interpret sleep studies is preferred
- Clinic is located across from the hospital; office space is provided
Financial package includes:
* Competitive salary with full benefits package
* Commencement bonus
* CME with allowance
* Medical Education Repayment Assistance, if needed
HOSPITAL: San Angelo Community Medical Center(SACMC), a 171-bed, JCAHO-accredited, acute care medical facility located in San Angelo, Texas, is the oldest continuously operated medical facility in the Concho Valley Community. Services include Adult and Neonatal Intensive Care Services, Full Service Health Club/Wellness Program, Neurology and Neurosurgery Services, Senior Services Program, Women's and Children's Services, Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Services, Level III Trauma Emergency Department, Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation Services, Sports Medicine Programs, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Services, and Safe Kids Childhood Injury Prevention Program.
COMMUNITY: The community of San Angelo, TX. is beautiful with plenty of activities to enjoy with family and friends. Located in the west central Texas region with a population over 100,000 residents.(chs-et)
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!
DON'T WAIT, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY! INTERVIEW NOW!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV FOR REVIEW AND IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO:
SIMPKINS & ASSOCIATES, LLC.