Nurse Practitioner Hospital Based job located in Illinois
• OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center is seeking an advanced practice nurse or physician assistant to join our critical care team in a busy intensive care unit.
• New graduates are encouraged to apply! Orientation process in place for new graduates.
• The critical care team covers our neurological ICU, CV ICU, and Med/Surg ICU.
• The advanced practice provider (APP) is in charge of several units and a member of the critical care team and vent management team. Teaching patients on general units is expected.
• Responsible for placing CVC lines, Arterial lines, hypothermic treatments and chest tubes among other procedures.
• APP lead service working with in collaboration with the Illinois Lung Institute physician group, which employs 11 practitioners.
• Makes care decisions independently.
• Schedule is nights with rotating weekends. No call.
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• Night and weekend shift differentials.
• Generous PTO and sick time
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
• Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a large collection of medical research, educational and clinical facilities including the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center.
• Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods, along the river or right in the heart of the city.
• Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums, art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both local and national fame.