Obstetrics/Gynecology job located in Florida
Central Florida Regional Hospital is looking to add a partner to its established OB/GYN practice in Lake Mary, FL. At Heathrow OB/GYN, we provide exceptional women’s healt(Login for Information)re services in Greater Lake Mary, FL. Our emphasis is on preventing illness and providing general obstetrical and gynecologic care. All of our physicians are trained in minimally invasive procedures. In an effort to accommodate patients with limited mobility, and to ensure comfort, Heathrow OB/GYN has two pneumatic lift exam tables.
• Looking for a strong and passionate OB/GYN to join the team
• BC/BE required
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience required
• Inpatient/Outpatient setting
• Facility has robotics available for GYN procedures
• Recent surgical or delivery volume required
• Prepared Childbirth classes
• Highly trained staff – all nurses are certified in neonatal resuscitation & fetal heart monitoring
• 24-hour epidural anesthesia coverage
• Surgical suite dedicated for Cesarean deliveries
• Father or other family members can be present throughout labor and delivery in private rooms
• (Login for Information)-employed position – all the benefits and amenities for a large system are available
• Competitive pay and stock/401k investment options.
• Main office is in Lake Mary with another office in Orange City – new provider will be based in Lake Mary
About Central Florida Regional Hospital:
We are a 226-bed acute care facility located on the shores of scenic Lake Monroe in Sanford, Florida. Our staff and physicians have provided quality care to the local and surrounding community with responsive, professional healt(Login for Information)re since 1982. The facility is the most comprehensive healt(Login for Information)re facility serving West Volusia and Seminole counties. Our commitment has produced health services that range from expert inpatient and outpatient treatment to wellness programs.
Sanford is a rapidly growing waterfront community with a hometown atmosphere that sets it apart from other Central Florida cities. Through it's close proximity to Orlando and excellent intermodal facilities, Sanford is clearly recognized as a significant gateway to the Orlando Metropolitan Area, one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the world. Sanford is definitely a community with a sense of purpose and a real identity, with leadership committed to economic growth and revitalization concurrent to the harmonious preservation of our natural and historic resources.
-top A rated schools
- #3 town in USA- Lake Mary, Winter Springs #31.
- 226 bed ob (level 1) to open heart
- they did 325 hearts- full Neurosurgery- 200 cases (level II trauma)
- cyber knife
For more information, please contact Kathy Haley at (Login for Information)