Pediatrics-Adolescent Med Partnership job located in New York
- Vitality and Work Life Balance
Seeking a Pediatrician for Established Thriving Two Site Practice in Buffalo, New York
As a full-time pediatrician of (Login for Information) you will be a member of an integrated health care team providing medical care to newborns through 22 years. Your responsibilities will be examining, diagnosing, and treating children and for preventive care, illness and injury, and behavioral health management.
Buffalo Pediatrics is a long established primary care pediatric practice with two sites, Buffalo and Williamsville. Since 1972, we have served the medical needs of patients of all backgrounds with the central mission of delivering exceptional healthcare for children, adolescents, young adults, and their families.
Buffalo Pediatrics ascribes to the “Quadruple Aim” - 1) improving the health of populations through optimal outcomes, 2) enhancing the experience of care for individuals, 3) ensuring health care efficiencies and lower costs, and, 4) optimizing practice vitality and joy in the workplace.
Joining Our Team:
There are many excellent benefits that (Login for Information) offers. In addition to working toward positive change in the health and lives of thousands of our patients and their families in Western New York, our practice offers its full-time employees a stimulating, diverse and team-based work environment with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) and profit sharing, health savings accounts, flexibility, and generous paid time off. Aside from excellent benefits, we offer a competitive salary and annual bonuses based on patient care.
Buffalo Pediatric Associates is located in Western New York, which offers an exceptional quality of life, access to natural beauty of Lake Erie and Lake Ontario, a locavore’s dream, world renown culture, including galleries, museums, performing arts, along with professional sports, outdoor activities all year long like concerts and other festivals, as well as nationally recognized historical architecture and creative repurposing.
(Login for Information) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to the practice of equity and inclusion.
- Provide high quality primary care to newborn to 22 years of age
- Help lead a patient care team as part of a larger healthcare community in Western New York that ensures the Quadruple Aim of best outcomes, most efficient care and coordination, patient satisfaction, and provider and practice vitality
- Provide comprehensive patient care and establish a family partnership whenever possible to ensure the needs of the patients are met on an ongoing basis
- Ensure high quality primary care is delivered cost-effectively on a a consistent basis
- Provide appropriate specialist referrals and follow-up recommendations when indicated
- Maintain electronic medical records in compliance with Buffalo Pediatric’s standards and best practices
- Engage patient, family and care teams in sustained health and well-being of the patient
- Partner with payers and other members of the healthcare community
- Maintain familiarity with ongoing research and development in relevant fields
- Ensure performance improvement initiatives are supported with timely and accurate data and consistent actions
- Shared rotation with 7 other providers of telephone-only early evening and weekend day coverage with other providers; all night coverage is handled by Night Nurse with physician/provider backup
- Represent Buffalo Pediatrics in community outreach activities
- Provide a leadership role to medical care team in our office