Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation Hospital Based job located in Maryland
MedStar National Rehabilitation Network is seeking to increase its current complement of over 25 physiatrists as we expand services across campuses in the DC-Baltimore Region at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital.
MedStar National Rehabilitation Network has over 50 locations in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland. We provide inpatient rehabilitation services at our flagship hospital in Washington, DC, as well as MedStar Good Samaritan in Baltimore, Maryland.
You can play a key role in our vision of creating on of the op Distributed Care Delivery Networks in the Country. Candidates must have superior training, background and interpersonal skills; be board certified or eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- General Rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
The candidate will be eligible for a faculty appointment commensurate with his/her experience in the Department of Rehabilitation at Georgetown University School of Medicine, the academic partner of MedStar Health. All positions have growth potential guided by the candidate’s skills and interest.
JOIN US AND ENJOY:
- Competitive Salary to include base plus incentive compensation based on clinical care, advocacy, and education
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan- 403(b) with % employer match
- Managed by and for clinicians
- Integrated care, connected technology
- A culture of collaboration and emphasis on physician wellness
- A voice in how you deliver care to your patients
- A rewarding career filled with positive patient experiences and continual professional growth and development?