Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation job located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Job DescriptionA new physical medicine and rehabilitation physician opportunity is now available in South Dakota at a growing rehabilitation hospital. You will work Monday through Friday with 1:3 call. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing your training. You will need a SD license, and (Login for Information)'s licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. J1 and H1-B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a $50K sign-on bonus, and production incentives. You will also receive health benefits, six weeks of vacation, six holidays, life insurance, CME time and a $5K stipend, a retirement package, and $12K relocation assistance.
The group is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, has no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing and national parks; but you'll be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. (Login for Information) will take stress off your plate, and get you a new physical medicine and rehabilitation job that you will love.
- Growing rehabilitation hospital
- Monday-Friday, 1:3 call
- J1 and H1-B visa holders considered
- $50K sign-on bonus
- $12K relocation assistance
- 6 weeks' vacation, 6 holidays
- CME time and a $5K stipend
- life insurance, health benefits, retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail