Physician Assistant Hospital Based job located in Jacksonville, Florida
Job Reference #:
Salary Locum Tenens:
Seeking a Physician Assistant for a Dedicated Neonatology Group in Sunny Florida!
We are seeking an experienced Physician Assistant (PA) to join our national group practice in Jacksonville, Florida.
- A minimum of two years of NICU experience is required
- Our practice covers 5 local hospitals in the area, with the ability to be assigned to one location
- Physicians and advanced practice providers work together to provide coverage for our Level-II NICU babies
- Our practice consist of a talented and dedicated group of 7 neonatologists and up to 18 mid-level practitioners
- Flexible scheduling is also available.
Jacksonville, the largest city in area in the continental United States, is a rapidly growing metropolitan city in Northeast Florida. One of Jacksonville's many natural assets is one of the largest urban park systems in the country. Along with miles of beaches and waterways, the active and passive parks preservation lands are a key part of the region's quality of life. Jacksonville boasts a first-rate school system and is also home to several “Best High Schools” according to U.S. News and World Report. In addition, Jacksonville has also been named in the Top 10 Happiest Cities, and came in number 16 on Business Insider's list of “The 24 Best Places to Live in the South– The Region That's Becoming the Best Place to Live in America.” With its convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living, high quality of life, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities; Jacksonville continues to distinguish itself as one of the nation's most dynamic and progressive cities. There is no state income tax in Florida.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
(Login for Information)
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Below are the filters associated with this job. You may click on a filter to find more jobs like that or click here to start a new search for similar jobs. You may also use the Advanced Search to start your search with this jobs criteria.