Physician Assistant Multi Specialty Group job located in Illinois
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...
• Illinois Lung and Critical Care Institute, located in Peoria, IL, is seeking a physician assistant in pulmonary/sleep to work in our Ottawa, IL location.
• Ability to care for a wide variety of pulmonary and sleep conditions, including but not limited to: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, interstitial lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, lung nodules and sleep apnea.
• This position will be 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with no call required.
• Different facets of the job may include post-hospitalization follow-up visits, long-term continuity clinic with established pulmonary patients and new consults to be seen.
• Experience in pulmonary or respiratory therapy is preferred.
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• 27 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
• Residents of Ottawa and its outlying area enjoy a slower pace of life but have access to big city amenities within a short drive.
• The downtown area, dubbed "Old Town," features larger-than-life, hand-painted murals depicting many of Ottawa's historical adventures.