Radiology-Telemedicine Single Specialty Group job located in Florida
This leading private orthopedic practice in North Central Florida, is seeking a board certified/board eligible radiologist for our Gainesville, FL location. Position can also be remote (teleradiology). Candidates must be musculoskeletal fellowship trained. Prior experience a plus.
Practice highlights include the following.
- 33 physicians (23 surgeons, 6 primary care, 4 radiologists) operating out of 7 locations with 2 ambulatory surgery centers
- Full suite of ancillary services including physical/hand therapy, DME, X-Ray, MRI, injectables, interventional radiology, EMG
- Deep management team provides robust, comprehensive set of non-clinical business support services to physicians, allowing them to focus solely on practice of medicine
- Patient-centric practice: 9.5 out of 10 Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores; MIPS Exceptional Performer (99.7)
- Strong culture of collegiality, teamwork and transparency – aside from retirement, no partner has ever left the group
- Position offers competitive compensation and full benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurances, paid time off, and more.
Gainesville, Florida, is just a short drive from the coast as well as many of Central Florida’s premier attractions, like Disney. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida Gators but it is much more than just a sports town. Gainesville offers a lively downtown area, intriguing museums and countless events and outdoor activities. The community continues to receive national recognition as a top-rated city from places like Livability.com or Forbes. Join a community where you can work and play!
For more information, please contact (Login for Information)