Surgery-Colon Rectal Agency job located in New Mexico
Seeking a Colorectal Surgeon for a multi specialty group
- Provide care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Candidate must thrive in highly collaborative environment with enthusiastic and supportive partners
- Must be facile and efficient with minimally invasive surgery, complex surgery, benign anorectal disease, and colorectal malignancies
- No required emergency calls and one weekend of practice call per month
- Opportunity for robust inpatient and outpatient type of work
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients and their families
Position is open due to retirement
Blocked OR time available
MD and CRNA Anesthesia - Over two dozen
Likely minimal general surgery for this position but this is negotiable by surgeon preference
New surgeon will be officing with 2-3 other elective surgeons
Required: Successful completion of an accredited General Surgery Residency and or Fellowship program and ability to obtain a professional medical license in NM
Competitive salary with WRVU productivity bonus, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, generous Sign-on Bonus, annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance, Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs and 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation.
Job ID: 2952