Surgery-Plastics Surgical Center/Clinic job located in Pennsylvania
Our team of highly specialized, caring and skilled physicians are recognized as some the premier liposuction surgeons nationwide.
Established in 2008, as a founding component and the medical provider for Sono Bello. We now have over 125 Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and have performed over 170,000 procedures. APPC is the largest cosmetic surgery medical group in the nation with 42 clinic locations. We have 2 new clinic openings the beginning of 2020 and 6 more location openings. We strive to offer the highest commitment to Quality, Clinical Autonomy with collaborative/continuing medical education resources and a Rewarding and Balanced life!
The core mission of Aesthetic Physicians is to deliver the Best Care to our patients. All incoming surgeons with participate with an in-depth training that benefits from our collective experience of over 170,000 surgical procedures. Our surgeons develop exceptional surgical skills, perfected through steady surgical volumes and quality-centric standardization.
As a partner in APPC, you have the ability to collaborate with other surgeons without the potential conflict of interest. Our goal as a partner is to provide an environment for you to focus on your well-being long term and have a balanced lifestyle. Our physicians are saying: “Emotionally Satisfying...Professionally Stimulating” and “Financially Rewarding."
Sono Bello - Aesthetic Physicians P.C. is seeking a BC/BE Plastic Surgeon for our AAAHC accredited facility. We currently have a position open in our San Ramon Center for a surgeon who would like to perform body contouring procedures. Sono Bello is the national leader of body contouring procedures completing over 200,000 procedures in 43 centers, since 2008. Aesthetic Physicians, P.C. is the largest aesthetic medical group in the country and has over 110 physicians.
We will focus on the front office and provide you with the time to take care of patients. We are committed to patient safety, delivering exemplary results and having patients leave with a positive experience.
Details of Position:
- Base salary with RVU model
- Full Time (Tues-Sat surgical schedules)
- Paid malpractice insurance and full benefits
- Patients are screened and vetted before you see them
- Liberal non-compete allows you to maintain your current private/group practice
- Seeks to focus on surgery without the hassle of managing a practice and overhead
- MD/ DO physician with cosmetic surgery training from an accredited program
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - Excellent bed side manner to build strong bonds with patients
- High patient safety standards and quality patient outcomes
- Exceed patient expectations through surgical process
We offer a very competitive compensation package – Base Salary plus RVU model. Our surgeons make substantial income and soon find themselves free to accomplish and enjoy family, personal goals and achieve that mystical work-life balance.